General Information Collection
The only personal information we collect through the web site is the information you voluntarily provide. The only other type of information we collect is your current IP address. This IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. It is necessary to allow communication between the different computers, which comprise the Internet. This information is entered, in aggregate, into a log, which helps us track usage on our Web Site.
Limitations on Disclosures
- AgreementThis web site is intended as a means of communication between Heart & Health Medical, the communities it serves and the public at large. Your use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this document. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- Not Medical AdviceThe information provided throughout this Web site is intended for educational purposes and not intended to provide personal medical advice. Please consult your medical professional. If you do not have a personal physician, you may find one in our physician directory on this Web site, entitled “Meet Our Doctors” or by calling One of our three locations.
- Central Long Island: La Grande Place 1350 Deer Park Avenue North Babylon, NY 11703 Phone: 631-482-1355
- Suffolk: Spring Lake Place 315 Middle Country Road Middle Island, NY 11953 Phone: 631-345-6670
- Nassau: 1070 Old Country Road, Plainview, NY 11803 Phone: 516-364-8600
- Warranty DisclaimerHeart & Health Medical presents this information as is, without any warranty of any kind, and is not liable for its accuracy, for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any damage caused by use of the information obtained in this Web site.
- CopyrightThe names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Heart & Health Medical and its related entities appearing on this Web site may not be used in any advertising, publicity, or to indicate Heart & Health Medical's affiliation with any product or service without Heart & Health Medical's express written permission. Heart & Health Medical related entities are those entities for which Heart & Health Medical is the corporate parent.
- Links to Other Web SitesWeb sites to which these pages are linked are for the convenience of users and are not managed by Heart & Health Medical. Please note that Heart & Health Medical does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these Web sites.
- Links From Other Web SitesAny Web site is encouraged to link to either the homepage of Heart & Health Medical or any of the interior pages, as long as the following guidelines are adhered to:
- Control of the browser window is transferred from the originating Web site to the Heart & Health Medical Web site, or a new browser window is established which displays the Heart & Health Medical Web site.
- Web sites may not link to Heart & Health Medical Web site or any of its interior pages in a manner in which the material contained within the Heart & Health Medical Web site is framed within the originating Web site.
Compliance & Patient Privacy
Heart and Health Medical has a comprehensive Compliance & Patient Privacy Program that reflects our mission and core values. The program demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest quality patient care and to acting with absolute integrity at all times. Heart and Health Medical is committed to full compliance with all federal and state health care program requirements, including the protection of the privacy of our patients’ personal and medical information.
Code of Ethical Conduct
The Code of Ethical Conduct is the foundation of our Compliance Program. It outlines the duties and responsibilities of the Compliance Program and of those who are associated with the Heart and Health Medical. You can access a copy of the Code of Ethical Conduct by contacting our office.
Policy on Gifts from Industry
Heart and Health Medical prohibits the receipt of gifts, regardless of size or dollar value, from health care industry vendors to employees and other individuals associated with Heart and Health Medical. We also have a rigorous conflicts of interest disclosure and review process to mitigate any potential conflict of interest that may impact patient care.
Government Oversight Agencies
The Office of Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (OIG) and the New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) provide information regarding waste, fraud and abuse in the federal and New York state health care programs. The Office for Civil Rights of the US Department of Health and Human Services (OCR) is the agency responsible for the enforcement of the HIPAA privacy and security rules. You can access their websites by clicking on the following links: OIG,OMIG, OCR.
HIPAA – Protecting Patient Privacy
In addition to providing the highest quality care for our patients, Heart and Health Medical holds the privacy of our patients’ health information as a core value.
Office of Corporate Compliance Contact Information
We encourage you to call the Office of Corporate Compliance at (516) 364-8600 or visit us at 1070 Old Country Rd , Plainview , NY to discuss any potential compliance concerns. You can make a report either anonymously or by using your name. All reports received are appropriately investigated.